£30000 - £40000 per annum
23 days ago
£30,000 - £35,000
Monday – Friday
TXM Group are partnering with a well-established Warehouse Safety Specialist company, that specialising in the installation or safety, display and signage systems and equipment to improve the workflows, performance and safety of their facilities.
We are helping to find them the newest member of their Health and Safety team, they are looking for some one to step in and make a big impact and help the company carry on the momentum of growth they are in.
- Making sure that the daily and weekly site permits are up to date and signed.
- You will have to have understanding of the site plans, RAMS and COSHH statements, and obtain induction training on site before work commences
- Management of equipment on site, completing weekly inventory checks, and organisation of materials to be collected whilst teams are on site
- Couple times a week traveling to a site for surveying and planning safety of the site and then also managing safety and installation.
- Experience of leading installation projects with the focus to meet deadlines.
- Very good communication skills
- Health & Safety or a construction certification.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.