£75000 per annum
2 months ago
Salary Negotiable DOE
On-site - Stevenage SG1 2NY
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with a world renown and award-winning organisation. They are expanding and are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team who can deliver individual or multiple building services projects related to minor new works within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
Based on our clients state of the art complex in Stevenage and working on projects across the complex with a value ranging from £1 Million to £8 Million, this is role for a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to start work for an industry leading company.
- Implement, direct, monitor and control our clients commercial framework consistently across the Projects North area division including customer contracts, risk and legal requirements
- Improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business through selling and negotiating skills and maximising opportunities
- Relentless pursuit of reduced risk and optimised profit on a contract/contract basis and of additional valuable opportunities
- Establish business relationships with operations, estimators & finance functions within the division
- Provide monthly business analysis of the BU projects to Commercial Manager and General Manager
- Provide commercial input to business proposal
- Full responsibility for the negotiations, valuations, interims and final accounts
- Extensive experience in a services environment of value led sales pricing and general cost estimating
- Experienced in contract value optimisation
- Experience in preparing and negotiating legal and commercial aspects of sizeable contracts
- A thorough understanding of the principles of risk management
- Strong analysis and report writing skills demonstrating attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team and communicate issues to both Divisional Commercial Manager and local colleagues
- Good presentation skills, both written and oral with high drive and energy levels
- Proven ability to contribute to the development of long-term business plans and commercial strategy
- Proven experience in negotiating complex deals with third party suppliers
- Ideally qualified to HNC/degree level in engineering, commercial management, business administration or facilities management
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.