Derby, United Kingdom
11 months ago
We are currently partnering with a rolling stock engineering specialist in the UK in the search for a Project Planner based in Derby. They provide engineering services on track infrastructure, train operations and rolling stock maintenance.
We are looking for you, as Project Planner to have the following experience:
- Rail/Rolling stock
- Level 3 NVQ in Engineering as a minimum
- Experience with MS Project & Primavera
- 5 + years’ experience in a project environment
As Project Planner, you will receive a salary of £45,000 dependent on experience and the following benefits package; 25 days holidays + banks, pension, healthcare plan and a discrepancy bonus based on company performance.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining project plans in MS Project
- Producing reports on projects
- Leading the project planning team – focussing on tendering activities
- Leading planning workshops and meetings
- Developing action plans to support project management
- Analysis and review of live projects
For more information on the role, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.