£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: 1st class train travel + healthcare
15 days ago
TXM are looking for a Project Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract based in the West Midlands offering £60-£65k + 1st class travel and healthcare.
Project Manager Depot Upgrade - Job Requirements:
· Liaise internally to ensure project requirements include all relevant engineering needs and are in alignment with the sponsor.
· Responsible for the strategy and direction for allocated infrastructure programme ensuring successful delivery on time, cost and quality.
· Lead the procurement strategy for the second phase of the enhancement works.
· Must have strong rail experience within depot build or enhancement projects across complex multidisciplinary.
· Ideally will have a project management qualification and or certified member of PMI or APM.
Project Manager Depot Upgrade - Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Project Manager Depot Upgrade role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.