Portsmouth, United Kingdom
about 2 years ago
Calling experienced Automotive Project Managers. We have the pleasure of recruiting 2 Project Manager roles for one of our clients who are a leading manufacturer for tooling and lightweight component solutions in the automotive industry.
Role - Project Manager - Automotive
Location - Portsmouth
Salary - £Negotiable salary + good benefits
Working with the sales managers and customers you will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of injection mould tooling & mouldings for automotive OEM accounts.
Key requirements / experience in the following:
- Specify and understanding part drawings / dimensional quality requirements
- Identify manufacturing constraints associated with injection moulding
- Injection mould tool manufacture, development and tracking
- Be able to manage measurement and QA activity - Initial Sample Inspection Reports / Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Engineering change
- Good manufacturing and automotive part assembly practices
- Produce work instructions and operating procedures
- Project management
- Good communication & computer operating skills
- Automotive Tier 1 operations
- Be familiar with 3D CAD and file interrogation
Reporting to - Head of Projects
Start date - immediately
If you are looking to work for an ambitious company with bags of potential to progress, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Craig on 01908 228642.