£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Progression Opportunities
29 days ago
TXM are looking for a Project Manager working on a rail/rolling stock manufacturing business on a permanent basis in Yorkshire. In return a competitive salary of £40 - £50k (possibly negotiable on experience), lots of progression opportunities and 1PM finish on a Friday.
Project Manager Job Requirements:
· Ideally will have rail/rolling stock experience.
· Responsible for overseeing the entire product from cradle grade design to manufacture then handover where other business will install.
· Responsible for liaising with stakeholders and clients updating them on progress and delivery along with obtaining requirements.
· Reporting on a weekly basis to the MD on commercials and project status.
· Will be managing 3-4 smaller projects and a large project at the same time.
Project Manager Next Steps:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in these Project Manager roles, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.