£50000 per annum
6 days ago
· This role will work to ensure successful delivery of the Work Pack(s) to time, cost and quality.
· Providing project management support to the execution of their allocated Work Package(s).
· Creating and maintaining the required project documentation for their allocated Work Package(s).
· Controlling the budget for their allocated Work Package(s) and managing expenditure within agreed spending plans.
· Producing project reporting against agreed KPIs, including earned value and variance analysis.
· Interpreting project performance data to develop and implement measures to improve delivery performance in their allocated Work Package(s).
· Ensure appropriate management of risk within their allocated Work Package(s).
· Provide support to the implementation of change management within their allocated Work Package(s).
· Identification of further opportunities to support our clients.
Qualifications & Experience
· Degree qualified in an engineering discipline or equivalent
· Some Project Management experience within a technical environment
· Engineering and technical competence, sufficient to enable decision making