£60000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, bonus
3 months ago
Up to £60,000 Per year
On-site - Stevenage SG1 2NY
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with a world renown and award-winning organisation. They are expanding and are looking for a Project Manager to join their team who can deliver individual or multiple building services projects related to minor new works within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
Based on our clients state of the art complex in Stevenage and working on projects across the complex with a value ranging from £1 Million to £8 Million, this is role for a Project Manager who is looking to start work for an industry leading company.
- Prepare specifications briefs in consultation with staff
- Tender works in line with our Procurement Policy
- Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control
- Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors
- Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface
- Manage work through to effective completion and submit for invoicing
- Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover and invoicing
- Co-ordinate the procurement and resource planning within the requirements of the contract needs
- Proven and extensive experience within a similar role
- Operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Ability to plan and organise their work effectively to meet changing environments and needs
- Proven track record to the successful delivery of multi task building services related projects
- Ability to liaise with and supervise contractors
Please get in contact if this looks like the next role for you .
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.