£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Progression opportunities within a growing engineering business
about 2 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Project Manager based in South Yorkshire working for a rail engineering business within the transportation sector. They are looking for someone who is available at short notice and hungry to develop and learn, in return a salary of up to £40,000, 3% employee, 5% employer pension. 31 days holiday including bank holidays. 3 days need to be used at Xmas. Working hours are 0800-1630 Monday to Friday.
Project Manager Job Description:
· Main point of contact for the client to update on progress of projects.
· Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and to budget.
· Develop and execute a project plan with daily/weekly/monthly tracking.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within engineering/manufacturing.
· Minimum 3 years Project Management experience.
· Must be hard working and willing to hit tight deadlines on a regular basis.
Project Manager Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Project Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.