€70000 per annum
8 days ago
TXM Recruit are working with a global leader in transportation systems who continuously break new ground in providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. They have an urgent requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join the team in the Netherlands
The Project Portfolio Manager acts within the boundaries of the contract(s) with delegated authority to deliver the object(s) of the contract(s) to the customer(s) and to deliver the targeted margin to whilst ensuring compliance to governance.
• Lead the project and cope with the unique challenge of continually focusing on a pro-active management that the functions keep their delegated budgets, meets their schedules and delivers on their obligation.
• Lead the Core Team members in the successful completion of assigned tasks to the required quality within schedule, allocated budgets, scope and meet periodic financial targets.
• Ensure that all Core Team members have sufficient financial and reporting governance and that all risks and opportunities are properly addressed and mitigated.
• Responsible to apply the key Project Management Processes and applicable tools and is accountable for the strict and efficient application thereof.
• Management of the WBS, Detailed Project Schedule, JDDP, Customer Interface, Risk & Opportunity Management, Project Improvement Management, Project Launch (including the Orange Book) Change Management and Contractual Obligation Management, Budget allocation and monitoring, Project Reporting internally both status and financial performance.
• Manage cross-functional meetings and close-out any issues arising, ensuring that all stakeholders are fully aware of their obligations/responsibilities to the project.
• Define and secure the support of the business partners and extended project team.
• University degree or equivalent through experience.
• 5 - 10 years’ experience (minimum 2 years of leadership experience).
• Experience in performance management techniques (P3e scheduling, earned value tracking, risk/opportunity analysis and mitigation etc) and developing a team culture of continuous improvement.
• Experience in signalling.
• Experience of working with multinational teams.
• English fluent (other languages are an advantage).
Salary + Corporate benefits package
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.