6-month contract- ongoing contract
£30 per hour ltd
We are currently partnering with a leading Aerospace manufacturer to recruit for a Project Leader in Berkshire. Specialising within the Aerospace and Defence markets, who specialise in the design and production of precision components for the aerospace and aviation markets.
You will be required to lead and manage multiple projects, monitoring all costs, schedules, completion of tasks and deliveries against the agreed project plan. You will be able to liaise with internal departments as well as external customers.
- 3 years + experienced in a similar position
- To be able to lead multiple projects
- The ability monitor all costs, schedules, completion of tasks and deliveries against the agreed project plan.
- Liaising with internal departments as well as external customers.
- Report current status and escalate any risks regularly to the management team.
- You will be responsible for the overall completion of the projects.
- Organising customer visits.
- Manage action logs and execute the risk management process.
- Create and maintain the project schedules.
- Create and maintain the project charter.
- Ideally having degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
In return you will gain a secure contract, great pay, leading exciting projects in a state of the art manufacturing facility.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07341580126 and I will be in contact ASAP. The closing date is 9th October 2019
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you