TXMRecruit are seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer to join their client who specialise in global design and manufacturing of complex motion control systems for civil and military aircraft.
As this role is highly desirable, we are looking for someone with a real “passion” who takes pride in their work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical project management and coordination to multidiscipline engineering teams, for NPI projects
- Managing team performance
- Meeting costs and targets
- Health and safety compliance
- Support the Programme manager with planning and organising production schedules
- Resolving technical issues within the development programme
What you will need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical, systems or Aerospace Engineering
- Prince2 (Desirable)
- Experienced in managing previous engineering projects
- Experienced identifying critical to quality characteristics and the use of industry standard DFMEA and PFMEA
- Experience with EVMS to measure project performance
- Ability to provide technical briefs to customers and suppliers
- Strong record in meeting costs and targets
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to develop and progress to become a senior technician
- 8X Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday rising to 26 days over 5 years’ service
- Private health Care
- Flexi programme benefits (Gym flex, dental and travel etc)
If you are looking for a new role and wanting to be a part of a hard-working team within an exciting industry, then please click "APPLY"
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you