Nottingham, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Project Engineer UK
TXM Recruit are currently working with a global organisation who are expanding their engineering team within the UK, with a wide variety of work including aspects of design, maintenance and operation we are recruiting a Project Engineer who will solve real world engineering problems working directly with real machines.
Someone with a passion for improvement and experience with:
- design analysis tools
- rolling stock engineering
- design/operation of on-track/construction plant.
- reading and understanding basic design documents/ hydraulic/electrical schematics symbols, and related product drawings
- electrical, electronic or hydraulic systems design.
- Analysing/improving machine designs and systems
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering is required.
- Incorporated / Chartered engineer or working towards Incorporated / Chartered status