£30000 - £35000 per annum
20 days ago
Asa Project engineer you will be on a salary between £30000 and £35000 dependant on experience and provided with a company vehicle.
This is an exciting opportunity working as part of the Projects Team to carry out installations of electrical systems to vehicles of various types (PSV, HGV, LCV.) Most installations are CCTV systems, with other solutions including passenger counting, telematics, onboard Wi-Fi and many more.
The responsibilities of a Project Engineer include:
· Install electrical systems on vehicles.
· Report accurately and promptly to the Installations Manager.
· Complete all aspects of installations, from pre-work surveys through to sign off for completion.
· Carry out installations with vehicle manufacturers, giving basic demonstration/training to their staff for roll out of large orders.
· Problem-solve on new installations, and previously installed solutions, to make improvements to system design and services.
· Work flexibly, as some installations are night work due to the availability of customer vehicles.
· Manage stock being supplied for installation projects, which needs to be accounted for and signed off against fitment.
· Work both alone and with the Project Engineer for installations, including first-in-class installations and trial/demo fitments for both mobile and static systems.
Key Experience Required for a project engineer:
· Proven experience of installing electrical systems on vehicles including HGV/ PSV/ LCV
· Full driver’s license
· Microsoft Office knowledge
Benefits for the Project Engineer:
· Training (In house/courses as required)
· 25 days Holiday
· Company van/car
· Mobile phone
· Specialist equipment
· Pension scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the above skill set, please click to apply