Reading, United Kingdom
4 months ago
£40,000 - £45,000
Here at TXM we are currently partnering with an international high tech and defence company working within multiple industries. As a business they are well established here in the UK an across the globe, having recently won projects within Space & Defence they are now needing a Project Leader to join the team and take control of these projects.
For this role, I am looking for the Project Leader to have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years creating reports, associated documentation and action logs
- Creating and managing work and cost schedules
- Taken the lead on high volume projects
- Worked in an electrical/electronic environment
As well as a salary of £40,000 - £45,000, you will receive a generous holiday allowance, pension and various other benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Running multiple projects at one time
- Internal and external communication to ensure smooth running of projects
- Report writing
- Creating work and cost schedules
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.