Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Project Co-ordinator working for a supplier into the rolling stock/rail industry based in Milton Keynes and offering a competitive salary.
Project Co-ordinator Job Requirements:
- Reporting to the Head of Sales and Projects the Projects Co-Ordinator is responsible for maintaining and updating project reports and delivery templates.
- Workbooks, issues registers, updating KAMMS delivery data, and invoicing.
- Management of incoming purchase orders, generation of spares and repairs jobs and supporting the commercial team’s office administration.
- Delivering portfolios of projects in accordance with quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Sales administration and functions for the sales and projects team.
- Preparation of quotations and technical proposal documents, liaison with the customer and internal departments including engineering, operations, and projects.
Project Co-ordinator Experience:
- Both Sales and Projects experience with good experience and understanding of preparing estimates and quotes, with a good understanding and preparation of proposals.
- As part of the team and role, the individual will have experience of projects, the methodology required for successful project delivery.
- Typically need a bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field. Requirements will be assessed upon the candidates experience in the TR&S and engineering market.
- Clean full vehicle driving license.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.