£450 per day
8 days ago
6 month contract
Would you like to work for a fully integrated, global provider of transport solutions across rolling stock, signalling services
Please review what this job has to offer and if it sounds like a good fit for you, then please get in touch at: Megan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the Supplier Management deliverables for Hitachi Rail Limited to agreed Scope, Budget, Time and Quality.
- Support the delivery of the Supplier On-Boarding project for Hitachi Rail Limited – assistant the Head of Supplier Sustainability & Due Diligence to lead cross-functional teams to execute and deliver exceptional business value and benefits on time.
- Hitachi Rail Limited is are implementing a new approach to Supplier Management globally, and one of the key UK projects is the ongoing support of the UK Supplier On-Boarding within Hitachi Rail Limited. This requires an individual with experience of supporting a national project, familiarity with reporting and communication skills.
- This person should not only be a capable project manager but should also have experience in supporting Supplier On-boarding processes with a particular focus on due diligence related to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sustainability and Risk.
- Demonstrate the principles of project and programme management.
- Providing reporting that ensures that operational activities and project are managed and executed within specified timeframes using defined framework, controls, processes and support tools.
- Ensure all required project documentation is kept up to date
- Support the preparation, execution and after-actions for the UK BP Due Diligence Review Panel sessions and UK Procurement Leadership Team sessions.
- Adherence to all Hitachi Rail PMO procedures.
- To be aware of, actively promote, and implement Hitachi’s ethos, culture and values.
- To adhere to the Hitachi Rail Limited’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To comply with Hitachi Rail’s Health and Safety policy.
- To comply with Hitachi Rail’s IT policies.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be required.
It is our expectation that successful applicants should be able to demonstrate all the experience and skills listed below:
- Must have general experience on Procurement project management.
- General knowledge of Procurement processes (with particular focus on Supplier Management and Supplier On-Boarding).
- Experience in supporting procurement transformation projects.
- The ability to operate in a dynamic and rapidly expanding environment, requiring flexible thinking and regular collaboration with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Degree level or proven track record
- Desirable Requirements
- Experience with Procurement technology platforms for Supplier Management including Jaggaer, Ariba, SAP etc.
- Understanding of policies and external standards related to Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Risk including UN Guiding Principles and others
- Passionate about the Sustainability agenda and desire to drive change
- Highly motivated and can work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates perseverance, patience and commitment for long term success
- Good organisation / project management / time management
- Enjoys challenges and problem solving
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organised and methodical
- A team player
If you are interested in this role please contact TXM Recruit