£40000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Shift allowance + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Salary: Industry Competitive + Company Benefits
We are partnering with a leading precision manufacturer who supply into the motorsport and aerospace industry to recruit a Production team Leader due to expansion and a number of new and exciting projects.
You will be responsible for ensuring production meets daily customer demands and production schedules.
- Analyse and report daily performance against production plan and able to take necessary remedial action if required
- Promote a culture of process improvement across the team and ensuring company procedures and policy are adhered to at all times
- Identify and implement (where appropriate) cycle and process time reductions
- Identify and action training needs to create a multi-skilled workforce
- Identify specialist equipment requirements to achieve safety, quality and throughput targets
- Ensure the team are working in a safe environment and manner, and that all safety processes are adhered to
- Leadership experience in a Fast-Moving manufacturing environment is essential
- Competent broad range of mechanical engineering and manufacturing skills
- Experience in project management
- Previous experience of working and judging automotive components is highly desirable
- Experience with automotive OEM and TS accreditation is essential
If this position looks to be an exciting opportunity where you are able to grow and develop your skills, please hit the apply button and we will be in touch ASAP or call me on 01908 222880 to discuss further.