Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: £42,000 per annum
Hours: Standard working hours
Are you looking for a long-term career as a production supervisor in a fast pace and competitive environment?
I have a fantastic opportunity for you to become a part of a company who specialise in precision design engineering and manufacturing equipment for the formula 1 industry.
They target motorsports, high performance vehicles, rally vehicles, hybrid and electrical transport
I’m looking for a competent, influential production supervisor to join the team to bring their knowledge and expertise to support all production teams on a permanent basis.
As a production supervisor you will ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Health and safety compliance
- Determining quality control standards
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
3-5 years relevant production experience (automotive, rail or aerospace)
In return, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate with the opportunity to further your development/career progression.
If you are interested, please click "Apply.” Please not this role is immediately available.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you