TXM are recruiting a Production Supervisor. This will be situated in the heart of Buckingham, working for a highly successful, Global automotive supplying company.
As a Production Supervisor you will be work closely with the operatives and technicians; driving all the activities within production and the department processes
- Actively participate in the quality, operational and environmental systems.
- Management of direct operator’s attendance and absence.
- Monitor and manage production output.
- Monitor and manage material scrap.
- Provide support and training of direct operators.
- Supervise 5S system.
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision for all employees on the shift.
- Maintain, develop and motivate each individual and the team.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to the Company rules.
- Ensure that all direct reports discharge their duties/responsibilities as outlined in the Company Health and Safety Policy.
- To be fully aware, and compliant with all relevant HR policies.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ previous experience at a supervisory level.
- 5 years’ experience in a plastic component assembly/production environment.
- Management and Leadership experience.
- Injection Moulding expertise. (Essential)
- Previous experience of Quality and Environmental systems and procedures.
- Capable of driving and leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Previous experience of handling chemical substances and hazardous waste.
- Experience with Microsoft office, excel, word, PowerPoint.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Approachable personality.
- Good Team player
- 25 Days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Continues development and improvements strategies
- On-site parking and canteen – brand new working environment
- Annual pay reviews
- Pension scheme, which is 5% contributions from the individual and 4% from the company
If you are interested, please contact Sinead Watson at TXM Recruit on Sinead.email@example.com
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you