£35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, flexible working and broad benefits
about 1 month ago
£35,000 plus bonus and flexible working
TXM are currently partnering with a fast-growing and diversifying FMCG company, who produce and supply into a thriving product category, expanding their reach and sales across the UK & Europe.
This is a great time to for the Production Planner to join in a newly created position that will lead and consolidate the Production Planning and Materials Planning- building the capability and systems of the function to support a maturing business.
This will be a position well-suited to someone with well-rounded skills across planning and scheduling of: production; inventory; materials; and demand forecasts. Furthermore, with this being a start-up position, it will be key that you are a 'self-starter' and have previous experience in establishing new or improved production planning processes.
Previous experinece with planning for multiple SKUs (this being 10-30) + using ERP / Warehouse planning systems.
Production Planner responsibilities:
Produce & communicate the operational plan by SKU for inventory, production, scheduling, replenishment, allocation, and procurement
- Co-ordinating and streamlining the forecast for the required operational rhythm
- Responsible for the demand planning process
- Communicate plans to partners in the Value Chain to be used for operational Demand and Supply planning as required
- Provide the Procurement Manager with an accurate demand plan in order to ensure material supplies can be arranged to facilitate on-time production
- Reporting progress against forecast and production capacity
- Working with commercial teams to pull sales forecasts into an effective production forecast
- Responsible for strategic planning & assessing risks and opportunities over the short/medium term horizon
- Ensure stock levels are maintained at the set limits to ensure we are not under/overexposed to fluctuations in demand
- Salary of c.£35,000
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days
- Life Assurance x 4
- Flexible hours
- Gifted products and discounts
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you