Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
Production Optimisation Engineer
Have you got experience of Operational Improvements and Lean Management? TXM are looking for a Production Optimisation Engineer based in Norwich with experience of similar projects within railway engineering. Working on a DuPont shift which features a 12-hour rotating shifts, using four teams, to ensure coverage around the clock.
Production Optimisation Engineer:
- Must have Rolling Stock experience.
- We are looking for someone from a strong production background/ project management background.
- They will be working closely with the full-time members improving operational efficiency’s
- Ideally will have Lean implementation experience to help improve in a variety of areas of the production environment.
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Production Optimisation Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.