£24000 per annum
19 days ago
As a Production Operative you will work on a varied shift which includes both days and nights and has a starting salary of £24000.
As a Production Operative you will undertake varied labouring activities and help the team as instructed. You will be responsible for the quality of own work, cleaning and tidying of work area.
As a Production Operative your role will include various tasks such as:
· Responsible for carrying out range of labouring duties and responsibilities.
· Provide manual and semi-skilled labourer services
· Operate a variety of handheld tool and power tools as required in a safe and efficient manner in line with guidelines, policy, and procedure.
· To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
· Ensure that timesheets, worksheets, and all other necessary documentation is correctly completed and presented on time.
· Maintain technical competence and attend any training courses required to maintain and improve technical standards and actively contribute to staff training.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the level of responsibilities of the post.
· Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
· Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
· Effective communication skills.
· NVQ Level 2 Engineering/Mechanical or equivalent
If you are an Operative and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.