Derby, United Kingdom
12 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for an experienced Production Engineer working for a rail business on contract based in the West Midlands. On offer is a contract daily rate of £200 a day.
Production Engineer Job Requirements:
- Creation of cost estimates and schedules, work schedules for production.
- Liaise with supply chain to ensure production plans are carried out correctly.
- Assist with engineering evaluation of customers proposals.
- Assist in modification procedures and technical information.
- Deliver documentation, instructions, operation manuals, etc.
Production Engineer Experience:
- Must have an engineering degree within mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in this post.
- Rolling stock experience would be preferred but not essential.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Production Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.