TXM are currently working with a leading engineering firm in their search for a Production Engineer. They are highly thought of within the automotive industry and they distribute their products to clients worldwide. In line with growth, there is a need for an experienced Production Engineer.
We are looking for someone who has experience with the following; reading and understanding engineering drawings, familiar with CNC machines (lathes, mills and turns), knowledge of Edgecam, vericut, wintool and other similar software and having the knowledge and understand of current health and safety requirements.
In return, the successful candidate will receive an excellent salary, 25 days holiday and various other benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Defining the most cost-effective method of manufacture of new components
- Amend existing methods and processes as instructed or when drawings are updated
- Define method of manufacture
- Create CNC programmes as and when required
- Identify and agree all fixturing requirements with the jig/tool designer
- Complete set up sheets for machinists
- Ensure suitable cutting tools exist
- Contribute towards continuous improvement projects
For more information, please contact Ben Wright at TXM recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you