TXM Recruit are looking for Production Engineer working for a rail business based in West Midlands. Salaries on offer are circa £45,000 plus benefits.
Production Engineer Job Requirements:
- Support the creation of detailed production plans and Car History Books through development of job cards, alignment of BOM’s and specification of tooling requirements.
- Create the work breakdown structures necessary to manufacture vehicles, components and systems in a safe manner and ensuring production targets, including but not limited to budget and timescales, are achieved.
- Provide Production Engineering input as required to future business opportunities / bids.
- Change Control of engineering drawings.
- Assist with the planning and co-ordination of effective production and quality product(s).
Production Engineer Experience:
- Degree qualified engineer.
- Will have transportation experience.
- Ideally will have Lean or Six Sigma implementation experience.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience with detailed report writing, WI’s, QA, Safety.
- A strong background and experience of document and data control.
If you meet the above Production Engineer position, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.