Role - Production Control Administrator
Shift - Working 38 hours week Monday – Thursday 7.30 – 4.00pm with 30 minute lunch break and Friday 7.30 – 1.30.
Location - St Neots
Rate - Competitive hourly rate / salary
This is a full time temp position working at the St Neots, with the potential to go perm going after 12 weeks.
Overview: To provide administrative support to the production team, manage work orders status and reports for the Financial Director.
- Support the production management team.
- Performs clerical tasks in the production control function.
- Responsible for chasing overdue works orders and making sure relevant paperwork is passed to stores.
- Prepare a weekly report of older works orders including status, target close date and person responsible.
- Meeting with the Financial Director to update him on older work orders issues and status.
- Sorts, posts and files inventory records and production schedules.
- Estimates and records production rates, prepares shop orders and reviews stock records to determine stock status against project requirements.
- To generate production paperwork including SOP’s, and build instructions. Produce weekly/monthly KPI’s.
- Maintain Time and Attendance System.
- To co-ordinate varied tasks generated by a fast-moving production environment. To work as a team with all members of staff.
- To maintain awareness of existing and new procedures.
- Achieve personal performance targets as agreed with your line manager.
- To organise workload effectively.
- Attend production meetings.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork .
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent (Maths & English).
- Proven clerical/production administrative experience.
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Microsoft Office Excel Word PowerPoint Outlook.
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment Adaptability and flexibility.
- Good customer focus and commitment to team work.
If you are interested in this position, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 228642
“TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.”