£22087 per annum
about 1 month ago
As a Production Assistant you will be working on a day shift Monday to Friday and starting on a salary of £22087 per annum.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to safety and an understanding of safe working practices. They will be a motivated self-starter and a fully versatile team member.
Responsibilities of a Production Assistant whilst working in the role will include:
· Adhere to health & safety and local safety policy requirements, and other safety standards
· Maintaining high standards of housekeeping to ensure a clean and safe environment
· General site maintenance duties
· Forklift truck duties as required
· Road Delivery & Collections to suppliers
Requirements for a Production Assistant
· Commitment to safe working practices
· A general maintenance backgrounds
· Experience with basic hand tools
· Knowledge of COSHH including all cleaning products will be beneficial
· Vehicle Driving Licence
If you are a Production Assistant and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.