East London, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Have you got experience of reviewing contracts and dealing with suppliers? TXM are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager on a 3-month FTC or contract basis to bolster their procurement team based from home with some travel initially based on current climates.
Basic Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 pro rata or £175 ltd per day on a contract basis.
Location: Home based role due to the current climate (London, more to pick up I.T on your first day)
Procurement Manager Job Description:
- To manage defined categories of procurement expenditure in partnership with the budget holders.
- To make a major contribution to procurement’s achievement of its cost saving targets.
- Develop, agree with stakeholders and implement procurement strategies across defined categories of spend.
- Identify cost saving opportunities within defined categories.
- Contract manage supply arrangements.
Procurement Manager Person Specification:
- 10+ years within procurement management.
- Ideally Rail, Aerospace or Automotive background (possibly other transferable industries).
- Will have a significant influence on the businesses influenceable external spend (£50M spend and above)
- Confident decision maker.
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Procurement Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.