£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance + 30% bonus
24 days ago
Contract Management - Engineering
£70,000-75,000 plus bonus & benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a strongly performing company with over 70% market share within their FMCG machinery specialism. The business develops and installs for customer sites throughout the UK & Ireland, operating within a fast paced and buoyant market.
This is a key position to create and manage improve contract frameworks for their supplier network for the sourcing of components for their machine builds, as well as the spares and parts inventory that supports the field service operations.
Key areas of focus:
- Manage the strategic relationships with the key machine and part suppliers.
- The purchase of both new and refurbished machines and parts.
- Create and deliver the UK and Ireland refurbishment strategy.
- Manage a £30m budget across components, parts and spares for the machinery.
- To create a procurement strategy that delivers maximum availability of the machinery across the UK & Ireland- minimising risks to working capital and Capex.
- Multi-site and third-party supplier & vendor management
- Highly skilled in Contract negotiations and creating KPIs and SLAs to deliver improved supplier performance and reduced supplier risk.
- Large scale programme and project management.
- Creating, implementing and managing new & improved processes
- Industry experience, either in Machinery or FMCG.
- Evidence of working within a formal / structured Supplier Management Programme
- £70,000- £75,000 + car allowance & bonus 30%
- Life Cover
- Strong pension scheme
- Career opportunities and personal development within a strong and growing business model
If you are interested in this Procurement Manager position, please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for an informal conversation.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.