about 1 month ago
FTC - Permanent
EV Business Based in Warwickshire
TXM Recruit are very proud to work with this forward thinking and well established Electric Vehicle Manufacturer. The business prides itself on the way it embraces technology and looks to constantly push the mobility market forward. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Process Leader to join a business that rewards its employees with freedom, flexibility and the ability to follow their own ideas.
This is an incredibly important role that sits within the Vehicle Line Group, it is key to the development of the EV they are developing and will have a direct effect on the way the business pushes forward.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Defining some of the core business processes that the business needs to function smoothly and efficiently.
- Have a leading involvement in engineering change control, design maturity planning, product development systems and production releasing.
- Work alongside a variety of groups in the R&D department to ensure effective delivery on tasks.
- Work heavily with PDM/PLM teams to ensure the development and management of Bill of Materials and CAD data.
- Work alongside manufacturing and purchasing to come up with lightweight but robust approaches.
The best person for the role will have knowledge and experience in:
- Have extensive experience in the Automotive industry with experience across either/or OEM's and Tier 1's.
- Broad understanding of whole-vehicle product development systems and the various support process.
- Extensive experience in engineering change control in both a prototype and production capacity.
- Have demonstrable experience of knowledge of drafting automotive processes from scratch.
- Will have a background in and understanding of Production releasing, CAD Management, DV test planning and engineering sign off, BOM management & change recording and cost tracking.
If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you