Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Warwickshire + 10% travel
Here at TXM we are currently partnering with a Medical Device SME whose product portfolio is experiencing a sharp increase in demand to support both the NHS and patients in their homes. Additionally, with scheduled growth in Europe and soon to be accessing the US market this is a great time for a Process Engineer with experience in NPI, NPD and project management to join.
Your projects and responsibilities will grow alongside the business and the projects will be increasingly varied- with you managing existing and new suppliers of components and as they adapt and refine the product offering.
This position will be well- suited to a Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / NPI Engineer with the following skills and experience:
- Production Engineering / Manufacturing Engineer experience within a more regulated or safety critical production industry- ideally within the Medical Device industry or alternatively pharmaceuticals, automotive or aerospace.
- Experience in Process Control and Process optimisation
- Project Planning and Management skills- looking at procuring and integrating new equipment and capex
- FMEAs and risk assessments
- Validation IQ OQ PQ
- An effective communicator; working in a close-knit team and working regularly with suppliers
- Ideally knowledge of ISO 13485 and other QMS, Quality Assurance considerations
- Plastics & injection moulding experience is also desirable
- Experienced in establishing and improving processes for Manual Assembly
This position will involve travel to suppliers in the South East region, on average every 2 weeks.
Salaries of £50,000-55,000 plus healthcare and other company benefits.
This position will be well-suited to someone who will enjoy working for a growing and maturing company where you can contribute to life-saving work.
For more information, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.