TXM Recruit are looking for a Process Engineer on a permanent basis to be based in Derby working for a railway paint production supplier to global OEM’s, salary on offer is between £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ability to plan and design systems that increase performance within the business by improving materials, equipment and software
- A hands on approach is essential to fulfill plans and deliver to expectations
- Project manage the suppliers of equipment to ensure time plans are followed and delivery is achieved on time and in full
- Observe and improve work flows within the manufacturing environment whilst considering 5S type implementation
- Carry out recommended changes to work methods, whilst working to the correct quality standards
- Monitoring the quality of paint and preparation of materials within the manufacturing facility
Process Engineer requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years experience within a process engineer role
- Experience of dealing with internal as well as external suppliers
- Minimum of a Level 5 in Leadership Management
- Degree qualified is desirable
- Rail experience is desirable, able to consider candidates from either a Automotive/Aerospace or production background
If you believe you fit the requirements above and would like to get some more information on the Process Engineer position then please get in touch with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit, alternatively you can click apply and we will be in touch shortly.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.