TXM are recruiting a Process Engineer. This will be situated in the heart of Buckingham, working for a highly successful, Global automotive supplying company.
You will be in the New Product Introduction department reporting to the Process Engineering Manager. As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for initiating, monitoring and completing each task in line with the project phase.
- Process Flow Documentation.
- PFMEA Documentation.
- BOM and Route control within Navision (ERP/MRP system).
- Identifying and specifying processes that meet Manufacturing requirements, timing, part handling.
- Specifying equipment that meet Manufacturing requirements and are within budget.
- Instigate the ordering of all equipment with the Purchasing department.
- Responsible for managing the supplier to meet the project cost and timing requirements.
- Ensuring that the process is matured to meet both customer and internal requirements.
- Agree and implement sign off criteria at the supplier for all equipment.
- Operator training and Instructions
- Organise handover production trials
What you'll need?
- Degree in Engineering, HNC/HND or relevant experience.
- Experience of Process/Production engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- TMS or MTM work measurement.
- Good IT systems knowledge and skills including Excel and Access
What is in it for you!
- Excellent starting salary based on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Modern and pleasant working environment.
- Exposure to high profile projects on behalf of some of the world's largest automotive manufacturers.
If you are interested, please contact Sinead Watson at TXM Recruit on Sinead.email@example.com
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you