Process Development Assistant
£24,000- 28,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a growing manufacturer of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Technology and FMCG products. The business has exciting plans for growth in 2018 with increasing production lines and new & improved sites being commissioned.
The company work on all stages of the product life cycles- development, manufacturing and analysis and with the increased activity within the business they are looking to grow their Quality Control team.
We are looking for a Process Development Assistant to join the process development team that supports stable and consistent manufacturing of products.
Process Development responsibilities:
- Working to provide technical assistance to the manufacturing department to fulfil productivity and scale up objectives for bulk manufacturing of pharmaceutical and fmcg products.
- Ensuring safety and quality are paramount within the processes and SOPs are adhered to.
- Prepare and maintain manufacturing instructions and documentation that details the processes for manufacturing the products clearly.
- Study and monitor bulk adjustments.
- Support closure of CAPAs and deviation follow ups.
- Provide Technical support for production lines.
- Be highly knowledgeable on the product range and raw materials to provide technical advice accurately.
Process Development- Experience required
- From a process development and analytical chemistry background
- Experienced within a scientific / laboratory production environment
- Experience of working within a technical background for instance with pre-formulation samples , performing stability studies, quality control would be desirable
- Experienced in documentation and manufacturing instructions, recording laboratory batches and findings
The company offer a competitive salary of up to £24,000-28,000 + shift allowance
Importantly the company pride themselves on offering excellent and bespoke training from internal and external sources.
If you are interested in this Process Development career opportunity please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other options we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.