Principal Signalling Design Engineer
Unique opportunity with an established, major engineering consultancy based in the UK that are rapidly expanding their teams following their continued success.
Based in their client’s Cardiff office, the team are looking for a Principal Signalling Design Engineer that has previous experience of undertaking, verify and leading the production of signalling design as part of a dedicated signalling design team. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of Engineers, where you will collaboratively use your technical expertise to deliver the project to the highest standards.
To be considered for the role of Principle Signalling Design Engineer you must have
- A degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, proven experience within a consultancy, and be chartered via ICE or ISructE
- IRSE principle designer licence holder
- IRSE verifiers licence holder
- Experience of leading a team of signalling engineers.
- Have extensive knowledge of signalling principles, company standards, GRIP process, British Standards as well as relevant statutory processes.
- Verify design concepts, design details, drawings specifications, contract documentation and project reports complying with current standards.
- Experience of acting as a CRE
- Good communication skills dealing with Clients, Contractors, project partners, supply chain, colleagues etc.
- Client focused approach to service delivery and project deadlines.
What will you get in return?
- A competitive salary
- 32 days annual holidays (including bank holidays), with the option to buy more
- Excellent career development opportunities, with access to internal and external training, which you will be encouraged and supported to take part in
- Flexible working
My client is looking to interview in the next couple of weeks, so If you meet the requirements, please apply today to avoid missing out!