Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s most well regarded building services engineering consultancy.
Working out of their offices in Bristol we are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Principal Mechanical Engineer that has experience of working first hand with clients and that is also comfortable in developing, supporting and mentoring others.
They have exciting projects ongoing and in the pipeline and work in the following sectors Healthcare, Leisure, Defence, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Education.
Salary is depending on experience + discretionary performance related bonus scheme paid twice yearly, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + pension + medical cover
Candidate Requirement’s Minimum:
- Relevant degree
- Achieved either CEng or IEng through an appropriate engineering institution
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Must have a mechanical building services background
- Competent in leading design projects and managing internal engineering teams
- Have a sound commercial, financial and contractual understanding of working in a consulting practice
- Ability to represent the company in client and multi-disciplinary design team meetings
- Experience with Revit, Cymap or Hevacomp
- Personality traits of an ideal candidate are; dynamic, driven, and approachable with a good level of emotional intelligence
If this role is of interest then please apply and we will be in touch .