Newcastle, United Kingdom
7 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Principal Engineer working for an engineering firm based in Newcastle on a permanent basis 55k working on a variety of innovating projects across transport, defence, energy and industrial sectors.
Principal Engineer Job Requirements:
- Leading a multi skilled power electronics design and integration team on the technical execution on several transportation projects including rail, defence and more.
- Define and produce system function description for the design to portray the requirements for the rest of the team.
- Review and approve all documentation, component specifications and internal procedures.
Principal Engineer Experience:
- Must have rail power products, requirements, test and design of power electronic converters, AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC and or Motor drives.
- Demonstrate experience in using simulation tools including matlab/Simulink.
- Electrical/electronic degree qualified.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Principal Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.