A great opportunity for a large team of skilled paint sprayers to join a paint specialist business where you will have the opportunity to work onsite at one of the world's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies.
Paint Prepper Main Duties:
• Exterior panel inspection and preparation
• Priming rolling stock in preparation for painting
• Masking and filing
• At least 2 years prepping experience
• Rail experience is desirable
• Vehicle based experience is essential
If you believe you fit the requirements and are interested to find out some more details then please get in touch with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit on 07740433777, alternatively you can click apply and we will be in touch shortly.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.