TXM Recruit are looking for a long-term contract Portfolio Planner to head up a global change project for a train manufacturing business based in central London. In return a well paid daily rate and opportunity at senior level within a distinguished OEM.
Portfolio Planner Job Profile:
- Creating a master plan across 15 complex platforms with 3000 different activities within each platform.
- Setting portfolio strategy, IT Portfolio, critical path & analysis.
- Project planning, update, analysis and reporting.
- Provide support and development of the planning operations including, drafting process and procedures, resource management, systems and methodologies.
- Complex data capture/cleanse programs.
Portfolio Planner Experience/Qualifications:
- Ideally will have engineering and configuration experience.
- Strong analytical experience
- Large complex system creating experience
- P6 knowledge would be beneficial
If you’re interested and suitable for this Portfolio Planner role, please click apply and I will contact you to discuss in more detail.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.