Electrical Design Engineer
£40-45,000 and company car
We are currently partnering with a long-standing British company who specialise in a range of solutions for warehouse and logistics automation. The business is continuing to grow through continued innovation and winning new large contracts for 2019 and beyond.
With the increasing customer requirements, the business is strengthening their Engineering and Installations department and require an Engineer with both Electrical Design and Control Systems experience.
This is a great opportunity to work within the rapidly growing industrial automation market, with an agile company who supply into some of the biggest brands in FMCG, Pharmaceuticals and Retail.
Electrical Design Engineer responsibilities:
- To plan, design and develop electrical systems for automated environments- warehouses, distribution centres, airports, production
- Utilising EPLAN or AutoCAD for the electrical designs and drawings, complying to UK and international standards
- To produce electrical design specifications, costings and timelines and deliver on these project agreements.
- To install and commission Control Systems / PLCs on customer sites
- Support the electrical installations and commissioning on site
- Investigate, correct and make modifications around on-site problems
- Contribute to the design planning phase meetings
Electrical Design Engineer experience required:
- Electrical Design experience using EPLAN or AutoCAD for drafting, drawings for schematics and layouts of equipment within facilities.
- PLC experience - ideally Siemens packages or Allen Bradley
- Good understanding of installing, commissioning, fault finding and debugging of Control Systems and PLCs
- Have worked in an industry that is closely aligned to industrial automation, material handling, use of conveyors, fast paced production- FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Drink
- Interviews will be held shortly for this role with immediate starts available.
This role will involve UK travel on site with customers (all travel and accommodation paid for).
This is a particularly exciting time to join the business as it continues to grow alongside long-term service contracts.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineer opportunity, please send your CV and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.