Northampton + Travel
£45,000-55,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with an Engineering Consultancy who work on international projects with manufacturing companies across a range of markets for the design and installation of their production sites and the systems within.
With increasing projects world-wide they have an opportunity for an experienced Piping Engineer.
As Piping Engineer, you will plan, direct and lead on piping installations in unit sections for utility and processing piping systems to complete projects within the set timeframes.
You will provide technical expertise to support the design teams at the drafting and proposal stages and then coordinate the piping team’s activities and subcontractors at the installation stages.
You will be working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and customer requirements information provided by project managers as well as being a point of contact with customers too.
- Discuss & agree resources and timescales with the Project Manager
- Gather information from design team, subcontractors, client for progress reporting purposes
- Responsible for updating the project plan throughout the project lifetime
- Regularly update the project resource plan and discuss workflows and any delays with the Project Manager
- Provide client performance data and reports as required
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum HND or equivalent level of qualification is required
- PC literate in Microsoft Office suite
- Ideally has knowledge of using Project Planning software
- From an industrial / plant background
- Competence gained in a planning/scheduling position
- Worked within a project delivery environment with knowledge of the Project Lifecycle
This position will involve 50% international travel- which you will receive a significant bonus for and all travel is arranged for you.
If you are interested in this Piping Engineer position, please send your CV and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.