£21.28 per hour
about 1 month ago
As a pipefitter you will be carrying out the below tasks:
- Braze, silver solder, and use GHD brass fittings
- fabrication of pipework and making repairs to existing copper pipework.
- Conversant with pipe thread types, BSP , BSPt , NPT etc
- Fabricate pipe runs with steel threaded fittings and thread steel pipes
This role would fall into IR35 in April once the legislation change is implemented.
Our client is looking for a pipefitter with the below experience:
- Making soldered copper pipe connections.
- Time-served in industrial pipefitting is desired.
- The ability to weld steel pipes