Doncaster, United States
about 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Person In Charge of Testing (Test Technician) to join a rapidly growing train manufacturing business. You will be responsible for carrying out functional testing on all of the test train systems for new units in service.
- You will be reading and working towards test procedures, test method statements & test interface procedure to carry out testing an ensure everything is running correctly before signed off
- Responsible for the on-board testing defined within the detailed test plan
- Take lead whilst testing is being carried out
- Prepare for and undertake planned and unplanned maintenance activities
- Responsible for the smooth running of the test train
- Electrical NVQ level 3 or equivalent experience
- Functional testing experience
- 3 years + test and commissioning experience
- Will consider ex forces or rolling stock experienced candidates
- PTS certificate is preferable
If you are interested in these Person In Charge of Testing (Test Technician) roles and seeking to be a part of a hard-working team within a credible, established organisation then please click APPLY or send your CV to Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.