TXM Recruit are a multi-award winning recruitment business that are proud to be part of a highly successful group. Due to an internal promotion we have a great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our head office based team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing 3 weekly payrolls, the largest will be around 400 workers.
You will work closely with our payroll support assistant and team leader to provide a first class payroll service
Main responsibilities include;
- Receiving, checking and processing timesheets
- Production of reports to chase missing timesheets
- Check new starter information and liaise with consultants for missing information
- Process leavers
- Applying P6 and student loan notices from HMRC
- Liaise with recruitment consultants re pay issues
- Liaise with umbrella companies
- Generation and distribution of payslips
- Deal with invoice enquiries
- Assist accounts and payroll manager with any ad-hoc duties as required
This is a great role that would perfectly suit an experienced payroll administrator, experience gained within healthcare recruitment would be ideal however we will also consider applicants who have run weekly payroll and can demonstrate experience gained within a fast paced, professional environment.
In return this role offers a competitive basic salary plus a great range of benefits that includes 23 days leave rising with service, bank holidays and an extra day off to celebrate your Birthday! We offer discounted gym membership, company pension & life assurance and free staff parking. This is a full time, permanent role working 09:00 – 17:30 and we operate a friendly, professional working environment and it’s a great time to join our successful, growing business.
Apply today for immediate consideration.