£23000 per annum
12 days ago
Employer: TXM Group
Working Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 (dependent on experience) + Benefits
A great opportunity for a Payroll Administrator at TXM Group HQ.
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing weekly and monthly payrolls. You will work closely with our Payroll Support Assistants and other Payroll Administrators to provide a first class payroll and invoicing service.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Receiving and checking of timesheets.
- Processing of timesheets.
- Check new starter information and liaise with consultants for any missing info.
- Processing leavers.
- Applying P6 and student loan notices from HMRC.
- Liaise with recruitment consultants regarding pay issues.
- Assist our Payroll Support Assistant to resolve any payroll queries.
- Be a point of contact for contractors, clients and consultants for any issues with our own timesheet portal.
- Liaise with umbrella companies regarding any pay issues.
- Generation and distribution of self-bill invoices and remittances for umbrella companies and self-employed workers.
- Generation and distribution of payslips.
- Raising and distributing invoices to clients.
- Management of Purchase Orders.
- Deal with any invoice queries.
- Working closely with our sales office and credit control office to ensure that the whole process (from the candidate starting work to us to receiving payment for our invoices) runs smoothly.
- Management of Pension communications and file uploads.
- Downloading reports from third party portals.
- Assist Accounts and Payroll team with any adhoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have experience within an accounts environment and experience in the recruitment industry would be an advantage. They need to be able to meet tight deadlines, have good attention to detail and be well organized. The candidate will need to be able to work well as part of team and on their own initiative with good communication skills. Knowledge of Safe Tempest is also an advantage.
Please be assured that all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TXM Group Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and provides reasonable adjustment or assistance for qualified individuals during the application process. We work hard to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.