£25000 - £25740 per annum, Benefits: Plenty of overtime and progression.
about 1 month ago
TXM are looking for a Quality Inspector working on a permanent basis working in for a train build and refurbishment company. In return a competitive salary of circa £25,740 + overtime, working 7-5 Monday – Thursday, 1PM finish on a Friday.
Quality Inspector Job Requirements:
- The role of the Parts Cleaner/Inspector is to ensure that all parts are cleaned, inspected and sorted for refurbishment, re-use or disposal. Also, to ensure parts are processed in a safe manner, to the correct standard and accordance with the production schedule
- Must have engineering experience.
- Ideally level 3 qualified if not level 2 or 1 would be considered depending on the experience.
- Aware of health and safety protocols and working within them on a daily basis.
- Reliable workers that work well with others and on their own.
Quality Inspector Next Steps:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in these Quality Inspector roles, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.