£27600 - £28600 per annum, Benefits: Plenty of overtime and progression.
28 days ago
TXM Recruit are recruiting for a Parts Inspector / Cleaner permanently based in Burton-on-Trent working for an engineering business within transportation. A fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing team with some great projects of high value.
Parts Inspector / Cleaner Job Description:
· Minimum level 2 qualification in a relevant field.
· General cleaning and preparation of engine, transmission and raft parts using manual tools, dual acting sander (DA) scrapers etc.
· Load / unload parts into cleaning machines
· Follow the relevant working instructions / process plans etc.
· Identify structural and material defects.
Parts Inspector / Cleaner Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Parts Inspector / Cleaner role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.