£25740 per annum
about 2 months ago
As a Parts Cleaner you will have a salary of £25740 working a 45-hour working week working day shifts.
Duties of a parts cleaner would include:
· General cleaning and preparation of engine, transmission and raft parts using manual tools, dual acting sander (DA) scrapers etc.
· Load / unload parts into cleaning machines
· Disassemble parts for re-use/deep cleaning
· Record acceptance or rejection of parts on inspection report
· Identify structural and material defects
Requirements of a parts cleaner would be:
· Minimum 1-year experience in relevant rail or automotive industry.
· Be practical mechanically oriented
· Possess good problem-solving skills NVQ Level 2 in Mechanical Engineering equivalent or above
If you are interested in the position and would like to find out some more details, then please get in touch.