£20000 per annum, Benefits: £20,000 Pro Rata
about 1 month ago
£20,000 (pro rata)
Barton Under Needwood
TXM Recruit are currently searching for a Office Administrator join a growing business within the FMCG industry. They are looking to add an Administrator to join and support their team in their continued growth.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Keeping company documentation up to date.
- Arranging meetings/ plan events
- Manage and support visitors on site
- Overseeing all admin duties- post/ invoices/ purchase orders/ suppliers/post
- General running of the office
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Able to competently use and update Microsoft Office/Excel/Powerpoint packages
- Completed administrative tasks.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Own transport is required (due to location)
If you are interested to learn more about this Office Administrator role, please send your CV and contact Leanne Thornewill of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to as